You can choose to be a full or basic member.
- Full membership allows you to create a profile that can be shared with other members.
- Basic membership means you can have a good nosey around the site – without creating a profile or being visible to other members.
ALL membership to our site is entirely FREE OF CHARGE.
- By becoming a member of the site – you can search through our talent database and look for other freelancers looking to job-share.
- You can then search our database. This will give you access to all of those people in your area hoping to pair up and share the working week.
- You can ‘like’ each others profiles and send private messages.
We are a hub of flexible work information for freelancers and run a dating site style free membership services where you can search for and find the perfect partner to job share with!
SMTJ is a CIC (Community Interest Company).
A community interest company is a business with primary social objectives whose surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose, rather than being driven by the need to maximise profit for shareholders or owners.
In simple terms, we were never set up to make money – but rather to try and implement a positive, industry wide change.
For the last few years we have relied heavily on the goodwill, grace and favours of our friends and associates – and any money we do make from the sale of tickets to our events, goes straight back into funding more events!
As a Community Interest Company, we must annually provide a CIC34 as part of our submission to Companies House. This includes an explanation of how we have had a social impact or evidence of the social benefit that has been provided over the last financial year.
All the services we offer and access to our jobs board is entirely free of charge, because we firmly believe it is important that advice, support and access to opportunity is available to everyone, not just those who can afford to pay for it.
In 2019 we ran a Crowdfunder appeal for help in updating our website – THANK-YOU to everyone who donated and made the website update (and therefore our link up with The Talent Manager) possible.
There’s lots more we’d still love to do!
If you would like to donate and help us to continue our campaign, any donation, however small, is always massively appreciated and always goes back into the cause.