The SMTJ Job Share Training Programme knowledgeably addresses the challenges faced by the Television industry as it looks to increase the diversity of its workforce and retain the very best and most experienced talent.
What business problems will our training help you solve?
· Attracting, retaining and progressing the best possible talent.
· Recruiting experienced talent, instead of moving more inexperienced people up too quickly.
· Increasing equality in the workplace, ultimately boosting the number of women in senior management positions and therefore addressing the gender pay gap.
· Addressing diversity and inclusion needs.
· Improving motivation and maximizing performance – avoiding workforce burn out.
· Enhancing the diversity and relatability of the stories you can tell on screen.
We will work collaboratively with you to develop a flexible culture that addresses diversity and inclusion needs by delivering bespoke training and consultancy, based on research and extensive experience of job-sharing in different roles.
In an industry where there are no part-time jobs, we believe job-sharing is the most practical solution to retaining the best talent.